The latest and most modern wire cutting machines available on the market is used to cut through heavily reinforced concrete. There is no limit to the thickness of concrete that can be cut by making use of the wire sawing technique, as long as the wire can be “looped” around the structure. In many cases a “loop” is created by drilling through the structure that needs to be cut.
The equipment in our fleet is designed to:
- Cut very large structures
- Cut fast and effectively
- Be used in confined areas
- provide very powerful hydraulic drilling
Benefits of wire cutting
- Very fast cutting method.
- Cuts unlimited structure sizes.
- Low noise emission.
- Cost effective compared to conventional demolishing methods.
- Can work in confined areas.
- No vibration
- Leaves a smooth cutting surface.
Areas where wire sawing is used mostly:
- During plant shut downs.
- Cut machine bases pre shut down.
- Removal during shut down periods.
We have developed a system to secure machine bases while the plant is still running.
During shut down, anchoring bolts are removed. Afterwards the concrete base with the machine is removed. It is very cost effective and saves a lot of time.
- Removal of very thick concrete structures.
- Bridge cutting.
- Sensitive areas where low noise levels are required.
- Block to be removed in confined areas.
- Under water cutting.
- Cuts large plinths and / or beams.